Christopher Stephens professional team of licensed skin therapists and waxing professionals offer services using only the highest quality waxing products and techniques available. Providing a clean sanitized environment is the first step in providing a truly professional experience. We will listen to your needs and concerns and make sure you are comfortable and prepared for any of our waxing services. Smooth skin is beautiful skin!
Waxing do's and don'ts for Body Waxing Services
1. Don't be embarrassed – like your doctor, anyone specializing in 'extreme' bikini or body waxing has seen it all before (literally) and will do their best to put you at ease.
2. Ladies, don't book a wax just before or during your period, as this is when your body is most sensitive and the ouch factor will be at its greatest.
3. Plan on being waxed every four to six weeks, for best results. Sooner than four weeks, the hairs will not have had enough time to grow long.
4. Do not have any lotions or oils applied to your skin on the day of waxing.
5. Do exfoliate regularly after a wax.
6. Do go prepared – if it's your first wax, or you haven't been waxed in a while, you should trim your hairs to about 2cm or less (but leave enough for the wax to hold on to). Ripping out long hairs is guaranteed to give maximum pain.
7. Do relax – yes, easier said than done, but the more relaxed you are, the easier it will be to pull the hair out.
8. Definitely, give waxing a try! You will love the results and the few seconds of discomfort will wash from your memory quickly!