At Christopher Stephens we are being proactive and going above and beyond what other salons are doing!! Masks are REQUIRED for all our staff and REQUIRED for ALL Clients! NO MASK NO SERVICE! Sorry! ( we can provided disposable masks for clients receiving color services) Sanitizing your hands upon entering the salon (sanitizer provided). Touch-less hand sanitizers are provided throughout the salon.
We have recently transformed two rooms into 1 semi-private suite for up to to two clients who resided within the same house hold and 1 private styling private styling (private room will be ready for bookings Thursday July 2nd.. Both enclosed rooms will have commercial air purifiers.
These rooms are perfect for clients with additional safety concerns during this time or for religious reasons. For information about booking one of these rooms please click HERE. Or call us at 561-683-8079 for booking these private rooms.
WITHIN THE MAIN salon we already have an ERV unit which induces outside air into our salon to prevent recirculation of only inside air. We have Installed Safety Dividers between shampoo bowls and the same dividers will be installed between every styling station within the next 14 days depending on delivery by our supplier. But even during this time only every other station is being used at this time for social distancing guidelines.
EACH CHAIR IS SANITIZED BETWEEN CLIENTS, TOOLS AND BRUSHES ARE BEING SANITIZED BETWEEN CLIENTS. DOOR HANDLES AND RESTROOMS ARE SANITIZED REGULARLY.
FEEL SAFE COMING TO US!
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR NEXT SAFE SALON EXPERIENCE!
Our salon is fully observing all guidelines for the safety of our staff and clientele as set forth by the Florida State Board of Cosmetology and the State of Florida.
- *** We require all clients to wear a face mask in the salon for the protection of yourself and others , no exceptions (Preferably with an ear loop so we can work on your hair) and sanitize your hands upon arrival (sanitizer will be provided just inside the entrance and throughout the salon)
- *** If you do not have a face mask we will have disposables available for purchase
- *** If you choose to wear gloves please put on a fresh pair when entering the salon! Gloves spread germs also! If you would like a fresh pair of gloves we will have some disposables available for purchase
- We have Installed 6 touch-less hand sanitizers throughout the salon
- Our salon is equipped with an ERV unit which circulates fresh air from outside into our air conditioning system
- *** As required, face masks will be worn by our employees while performing services until further notice
- Clients will be serviced by appointment only - no walk-ins.
- Receipts will be emailed not printed
- We are stocked on disinfectants and wipes
- All our staff have become Barbicide Certified for proper sanitization procedures
- We have plenty of room to spread out but will limit the amount of people in the salon at any one time even possibly alternating schedules
- We will have outdoor seating in front of the salon if you wish to process in open air
- Employees temperatures will be check daily
- *** No extra guests (children, friends, etc) will be allowed unless they have an appointment
- *** We ask that if you have come into contact with anyone who is sick please get tested and DO NOT come in and wait at least 14 days before retesting and receive negative results before rebooking!
- We will abide by any additional rules set forward when we reopen after this notice
- *** PLEASE CHECK BACK AND REVIEW OUR POLICY BEFORE EACH APPOINTMENT FOR ANY CHANGES. THANK YOU
We Thank You For Your Patience and Understanding!